Thanks for stopping by Revisions of Grandeur. I’m so glad you’re here.
I’m Stacy. I live on a hobby farm in Michigan with my husband, three sons, and two designer dogs who weren’t supposed to shed.
I’m a schoolteacher turned homeschooling, homesteading mama. When I’m not moonlighting as a wrestling referee (Living Room Floor Federation), I enjoy writing non-fiction (primarily to-do lists and grocery lists), learning to play the piano, or hanging out with my ducks, chickens and bees.
I am a contributor at the online magazine, Her View from Home. If you haven’t checked this wonderful community yet, I encourage you to click on over.
My work has also appeared on:
For Every Mom
- A Sexual Predator Literally Came to Her Door—This Mom Has a Story We ALL Need to Read
- Dear Mamas: It Won’t Be Long Before They Stop Asking…
- The First Ten Years: How Two Broken People Kept Their Marriage from Breaking
Huffington Post (Deutschland)
Human Parts by Medium
Creators, Bakers & Homemakers
I’m honored to have been “Freshly Pressed” by WordPress for these essays:
- New York, and Goodbye
- The Things We do for Love (Dirty Jobs: Daughter Edition)
- NYC Take Two: Tribute to a Friend.
And I received a shout-out for my blog name from The Daily Post in Finding Inspiration for Your Blog Name. Thanks, TDP!
Thank you for visiting me here. I hope you’ll come again soon.
Love my logo? I do too! It was designed by Jenny the design genie at Three Letter Birds. You MUST check out her delightful paper goods and products.